Updated 27 October 2020 11.20am AEDT
All accredited first aid training programs are proceeding as planned (In line with Stage 4 COVID Victoria)
Correct safety and risk management control measures are in place and are regularly monitored.
The following precautions are implemented and being undertaken for your safety and that of others.
- All classes are limited in size.
- The 4mx4m and 1.5m social distancing guidelines apply in all classes.
- Each participant is to complete a COVID health declaration (check list).
- As a condition of entry/ exit, you are required to hand sanitise, wear a face mask at all times and have temperature checked / recorded. Sign in and out is also required.
- The training facility and all training resources are sanitised prior to arrival and seating is arranged as per COVID guidelines.
- Disposable gloves are to be worn during the practical assessments.
- There is no requirement to perform rescue breaths when performing CPR on the training manikin.
- Our trainers are medical professionals who will ensure the safety and well being of all attendees throughout the training program.