Updated 07 August 2020 4.20pm AEST
Stage 4 Restrictions
Victorians can still attend our first aid training courses in Cheltenham.
The Victorian Government confirmed this with us on 5 August 2020.
Victorians must stay at home except for four reasons: necessary goods or services; medical care of compassionate reasons; exercise, work and education if necessary.
Please note that our courses are approved to operate as we are providing qualifications or credentials to people employed in key industries such as:
- Clinical health and biomedical science
- Aged and disability care
Staff and students who are permitted to leave home for work or study can travel more than 5 kilometres from their home for this purpose.
COVID-19 Precautions (Stage 4)
All accredited first aid training programs are proceeding as planned (In line with Stage 4 COVID Victoria)
Correct safety and risk management control measures are in place and are regularly monitored.
The following precautions are implemented and being undertaken for your safety and that of others.
- All classes are limited in size.
- The 4mx4m and 1.5m social distancing guidelines apply in all classes.
- Each participant is to complete a COVID health declaration (check list).
- As a condition of entry/ exit, you are required to hand sanitise, wear a face mask at all times and have temperature checked / recorded. Sign in and out is also required.
- The training facility and all training resources are sanitised prior to arrival and seating is arranged as per COVID guidelines.
- Disposable gloves are to be worn during the practical assessments.
- There is no requirement to perform rescue breaths when performing CPR on the training manikin.
- Our trainers are medical professionals who will ensure the safety and well being of all attendees throughout the training program.